If you are a Chrome, Firefox or Safari user, you may have tried to register last week for Conversion Conference, only to be intercepted by a big red warning page. Our website was hacked and we’ve been battling over the past 10 days to remove the malware, secure any vulnerabilities, and fix the warning message that some of the browsers posted. To everybody, we are sincerely sorry. We have heard of many large organizations that were also targeted last week, and we’re glad our breach was limited to our webpages and didn’t expose any personal information.
In light of the situation, we’re extending the early bird deadline to March 8th. You now have an additional two weeks to register at the discounted rate. We have an amazing agenda finalized with a number of world-class conversion leaders, and would hate for you to miss out on any of these incredible sessions:
- Winning and Losing By Design: how web and mobile design can make or break your business – a keynote by Richard Banfield, co-founder and CEO of Fresh Tilled Soil
- Blogversion: Converting blog readers into customers by the guy whose done it more than anyone, Neil Patel
- How to Measure and Optimize Your Social Media Efforts by digital analytics guru and bestselling author Jim Sterne
- Brainfluence Copywriting: Creating Persuasive Content by Roger Dooley, neuromarketing blogger and author
- Five Facebook Landing Pages that Work by social and Facebook marketing expert Dennis Yu
Whether you are a seasoned web analyst, or a digital marketer just getting started in conversion optimization, Conversion Conference’s 30 expert speakers, 3 keynotes and live landing page review session, will give you new ideas and proven techniques for getting more web visitors through your conversion funnel.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you again, register and join us this spring in San Francisco.