About Conversion Conference
Conversion Conference is a two-day event for digital marketers and analysts who are passionate about converting more of their website traffic into sales, leads, and increased revenue. If you have responsibility for the effectiveness of a website, Conversion Conference will show you how get more out of your online marketing efforts without spending a penny more on traffic.
Produced by Rising Media and SiteTuners , Conversion Conference was founded in 2010 by Tim Ash, author of the Amazon bestseller “Landing Page Optimization: The Definitive Guide to Testing & Tuning for Conversions” and CEO of SiteTuners, a website conversion optimization consultancy. It is the only worldwide event series focused exclusively on website conversion rate optimization. See the list of past cities, conference dates and photos.
Conversion Conference attendees include professionals in marketing and advertising, online/internet marketing, e-commerce, marketing analytics, web design, web usability, landing page testing and conversion rate optimization, as well as CEOs of small and medium sized internet-based businesses. View a list of companies that have attended.
Conversion Conference is committed to providing the latest techniques and strategies around conversion testing and optimization. Each event offers a 360-degree view of the entire conversion rate optimization discipline, and the strategies presented are constantly evolving. Examples include:
- Website abandonment recovery
- Optimizing the online purchase process – emails, landing pages, product & category pages, and order paths
- A/B and multivariate test planning, data collection and analysis
- Leveraging personas and use cases to optimize conversions
- Using triggers and targeting to create personalized messages
- Conversion rate optimization tactics in social media
- User-centered design principles & user testing
- Cross-device optimization and testing
- Writing headlines and content that motivate action