Friday, April 21, 2017 – Post-Conference Workshop
Conversion-Centered Content Strategy
Planning effective web content can be challenging.
What’s your strategy? I’m not talking about a blog calendar. I’m talking about a chosen process that brings completion of desired goals to fruition – for you AND web visitors.
Join this hands-on workshop to learn a cutting-edge framework that effectively closes the content loop for your SEO, UX, and conversion strategies. No more competing tactics. No more hopeful paths to conversion. No more creating content “because it’s blog publishing day.” It’s time to market content smarter, not harder, and see some remarkable tangible results along the way!
What you will learn:
In just 4 hours, you’ll complete a content journey map that will serve as a compass and actionable content framework for driving and converting satisfied web visitors. (Yes, …a CONTENT journey map. Content is the road by which users travel. If your path is scary, confusing or riddled with potholes, …journey abandonment is inevitable. Understanding and plotting a content journey map is vital for converting traffic, regardless of where users enter your website.)
Who Should Attend:Marketers that plan or create content (home, category, product, article or landing pages) in effort to drive website traffic, leads, or sales.
- Topic Hubs – How to prioritize and group content efforts into comprehensive, value-added topic groups that will optimally help you gain relevance and authority in the eyes of both consumers and search engines?
- UX Assessment – How to evaluate a user experience for a given topic hub from search to conversion – plotting vital aspects of questions, needs, anxieties, and emotions? (“UX Canvas” template provided.)
- Content Journey Maps – How to inventory and plot a respective content journey that optimally serves your target audience? What content types, keywords, emotional triggers, and calls-to-action are appropriate for each stage of the journey stage? i.e. aware > consider > compare > commit. (*Content Journey Profile template provided.)
- Organic Landing Pages – What types of “dedicated landing pages” (webinars, resource downloads, quizzes, etc.) are needed to assist the journey, and when/where should they be accessible from your main website?
- Quality Content Recon – How to grade and audit “quality” of content planned/created with scorecards and online polls to ensure successful path to conversion?
Plug the holes in your conversion funnel. This fast-paced, interactive workshop is guaranteed to provide eye-opening insights that will catapult your content efforts to the next level. Register now!