Friday, April 21, 2017 – Post-Conference Workshop
Communicating Information Visually
A picture is worth a thousand words – it is also worth a million dollars.
So why are you struggling with outdated spreadsheets, boring Powerpoint decks, and ugly dashboards from your marketing tools to convey critical information about your business to colleagues and partners?
Think about this. If you don’t know the rules of language, a word processor doesn’t make you a good writer. In this practical hands-on workshop you will learn the language of effectively presenting information visually for maximum impact.
What you will learn:
- Leverage the connection between how your brain processes visuals and analyzes data
- Apply the visualization hierarchy to choose the proper presentation of data
- Strip away visual clutter so your key messages stand out
- Avoid common pitfalls that make it hard for your audience to absorb information quickly
Who is it for:
- CRO practitioners
- Marketing executives
- Business owners
- Product managers
- Traffic acquisition specialists