The Can’t-miss CRO Event of 2016!
- Four great parallel content tracks – customize your own agenda
- The absolute best speakers – networking & birds-of-a-feather lunch tables
- Connect with leading CRO companies – dozens of exhibitors in the expo hall
- Make new friends with 750 of your CRO peers from around the world
- Optional hands-on pre-conference workshops and master classes
- Ziplining and Tim Ash’s afterparty in the Presidential Suite
- Extend your stay and enjoy everything that Las Vegas has to offer
Heidi Buhl @HeidiRaeBul
Learning. networking and conversions, oh my! I had a delightful time at #convcon. Well done @Conversion Conf!!!
Linsey Dillion @LindsDillion
The only downside to #Convcon is that I can’t choose which sessions to go to bc they’re are all too good.
Kim Cullen Prather @KimCPrather
Information overload on great conversion and content sessions at #convcon
Curtis Stelter @CurtisStelter
Great first day at #convcon Can’t wait to start implementing some of the 1 million ideas i got today.
Rachel Ann Custodio @RachelAnnAimary
Learned so much at Conversion Conference yesterday. Excited for day two! #convcon
Damon Lindsey @DamonLindsey
Learning tons at #convcon Can’t wait to get back to #Chicago to start applying all these learnings! #LasVegas #conversion
Karolina Kurcwald @karolstefan
Travelled to #convcon on 3 planes for 20 hrs, definitely worth it! 🙂
Kenichi Suzuki @suzukik
#ConvCon was a great show. Now leaving Las Vegas for Tokyo via Los Angels.
Conversion Failures: Things That Don’t Work & What I Learned Trying Them
Dr. Eric Schaffer
Founder, Human Factors International
Good to Great: The 8 Ways True CRO Masters Think Different Than Everyone Else
Author, “Reframe: Shift the Way You Work, Innovate and Think”
The Psychology of Words – A Scientific Approach to Developing Copy that Converts
Author, “Landing Page Optimization”
Marketers from hundreds of companies and 28 countries made up our sold-out crowd in 2015. Now it’s your turn.
The Seattle Times
Universal Orlando Resort
And many more!